3rd International Conference on
Artificial Intelligence, 5G Communications and Network Technologies
23-03-2023 & 24-03-2023
Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering
ABOUT THE CONFERENCE
International Virtual Conference on Artificial Intelligence, 5G Communications and Network Technologies (ICA5NT 2023) focuses on Artificial Intelligence, 5G communication and networking technologies which are the three major research and emerging areas in current scenario. In recent years, Artificial Intelligence aims to create machines and automated technologies that can successfully simulate human intelligence. Artificial intelligence (AI) has been used in applications to solve specific problems throughout industry and academia. However, there is an explosive growth in wireless mobile devices and services but there are still some challenges that cannot prevail over the current needs by 4G Technology. Researchers have started research on fifth generation wireless technology to meet increasing demand for high data rates and mobility required for advanced wireless applications. Further novel protocols, routing algorithm with cutting-edge results in networking systems covering contemporary and future applications will be discussed. This conference provides a conclave for experts to gain knowledge in three research fields to meet potential challenges and opportunities for future advancement.
KEY NOTE SPEAKERS
Mr. Sheikji Nazirudeen
Product Manager at Google
Mountain View, California, United States
Mr. Sheikji Nazirudeen has more than 25 years of experience in the field of Information Technology, started the career as Systems Administrator in building and maintaining critical system servers spanning multiple data centers. Currently he is working as Product Manager for Google as part of Google Play services for improving user trust in Android mobile platform. At Google, worked in search infrastructure which powered Google searches, designed big data processing systems for Google products, launched multiple features for Google Assistant over a career spanning 14+ years. Also worked for Pepsico, Syracuse University and Quicken Loans.
Mr. Rama Krishnan
Deputy Director, MSME DI, Govt.of India
Chennai, TamilNadu, India
With an emphasis on reproducibility and appreciation of theoretical work, the topic areas covered by ICA5NT 2023 include, but are not limited to:
Stream 1 :Artificial Intelligence
- Artificial Neural Networks
- AI and Robotics
- Robotics in Industry
- Applications of Automation
- Machine Learning and computing
- Deep Learning
- Decision management
- Speech Recognition
- Natural Language Processing
- Data mining with big data
- Modern Artificial Intelligence
- Evolutionary Computation
Stream 2 :Integrated 5G Terrestrial and Satellite Network Communication
- 5G wireless technologies
- Cloud-based 5G mobile architectures
- Spectrum utilization and sharing
- Software Defined Networking (SDN) for 5G
- Massive MIMO Communications
- Multicast / Broadcast in 5G
- Industry 4.0
- Machine learning and adaptive techniques for 5G
- Security issues and solutions for IoT in 5G networks
- Emerging IoT applications in 5G networks
- 5G Applications
- Antennas, RF and Microwave Communications
- EMC/EMI Technologies
Stream3 : Network technologies
- Network protocols and Architectures
- Adhoc and Sensor Networks
- Mobile and Broadband Wireless Internet
- Mobile Network and Wireless LAN
- High speed Networks
- Network Security and Privacy
- Cellular and broadband Wireless Networks
- Cognitive Radio Networking
- Advanced Routing algorithm
- Malware Analysis
- Resource allocation and Management
- Network Based applications
Note:The conference will be conducted in the online mode. Presentation Link will be provided 2 daysbefore the conference date.
INSTRUCTIONS TO AUTHORS
Original contributions of ongoing research and unpublished research works/outcomes are expected from Authors. Prospective Author(s) are required to submit their soft copy of Research papers, in the format given below, not exceeding six pages including figures, tables, results and references.
Paper format : IEEE format double column with single line spacing, A-4
Send the paper through mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Papers will be reviewed by the Experts and will be selected based on novelty and technical content. The author should give the address for correspondence including contact numbers and Email address.Papers accepted for presentation will be presented orally and will be published in the proceedings of the conference with ISBN.
- Best Paper will be Awarded for each session based on the article quality.
Last date for Full paper submission : 08th March 2023
Intimation of Acceptance : 10th March 2023
Camera ready Paper for Registration : 13th March 2023
Date of Conference : 23rd&24th March 2023
UG Students/PG Students/Research Scholars/Academicians/Corporate : Rs 500/-
Registration fee includes certificates for first three authors per paper.
MODE OF PAYMENT
Registration forms are to be sent in the prescribed format along with the registration fee in the form of a Demand Draft drawn in favour of the “The Principal, Velammal Institute of Technology”, Chennai-601204 payable at Chennai and should reach the Conference Convener on or before 13th March 2023. Online Transaction facilities is also available.
Shri M.V. Muthuramalingam
Chairman, Velammal Educational Trust.
Shri. M.V.M. Velmurugan, CEO
Shri. M.V.M. Velmohan, Correspondent
Shri. M.V.M. Sasikumar, Director
Shri. M. Vasu, Advisor
Shri. K. Razak, Advisor
Dr. N. Balaji, Principal
Dr. S. Soundararajan, Vice Principal
Dr. B. Sridevi
Professor &Head , ECE Department
Dr. R. JothiChitra
Dr. M. Sivarathinabala
Associate Professor,ECE Department
INTERNATIONAL ADVISORY COMMITTEE
Mr. Sheikji Nazirudeen, Product Manager, Google, Mountain View, California, United States.
- Mr. Venky Annadurai, Vice President, Enterprise Data & Analytics at Patelco Credit, San Francisco.
- Mrs. Usha Vadivelu, QA Manager IT Application,Intuitive Surgical, Sunnyvale, California, United States.
- Dr. Tawfik Al-Hadhrami, Senior Lecturer, Nottinggham Trent University, UK.
- Prof.Pei Xiao, University of Surrey, Guildford, United Kingdom.
- Dr. C. Senthilpari, Senior Lecturer, Faculty of Eng., Multimedia University, Malaysia
- Mrs. Hasanbanu Usman, Sr.Principal RF Engineer, Northrop Grumman, USA.
- Mr. Vignesh Varma Murugesan, Data Architect, Enterprise Data and Analytics, Allegis Group, Maryland, United States.
NATIONAL ADVISORY COMMITTEE
- D. Vaithiyanathan, Professor & Head, Dept. of ECE, NIT, Delhi.
- Rama Krishnan, Deputy Director DI, MSME, Chennai
- J. Sheeba Rani,Associate Professor, Department of Avionics, IISST, Trivandrum.
- Pritee Khanna, Professor, Department of ECE, IIITDM, Jabalpur.
- K.M. Bhurchandi, Professor, Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology,Maharashtra.
- G. LakshmiSutha, Assistant Professor & Registrar (i/c) , NIT, Puducherry.
- Harigovindan V P, Assistant Professor &HoD, Dept. of ECE, NIT, Puducherry.
- S.M. Ramaswamy, Professor, Bharathidasan University, Trichy.
- G. Indumathi, Professor, Department of ECE, MepcoSchlenk Engineering College.
- Anitha, Professor, MIT , Chennai.
- Lalin L. Laudis, Assistant Professor, Mar Ephraem College of Engineering and Technology, Marthandam
Velammal Institute of Technology,
Velammal Knowledge Park, Chennai-Kolkatta Highway, Panchetti,
Ponneri Taluk, Thiruvallur District-601 204
Tamil Nadu , India
Ph : 04426591841
Cell: 9443667949, 9791246302